Rumor Kenny Britt to the Lions?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Ten_Titans Thus the reason for Fry's post on page one.

Was a Lions fan before the Titans arrived in TN.

Lions, Tigers, Wolverines, Redwings, etc... grew up watching them and these are the only teams I saw play live up until the Titans came to town.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Should add "Throw" to the beginning of this thread title.

:rimshot:
    • High Five High Five x 9
  3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

what do we have to give the Lions to get them to take Kenny Britt?
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. NoleTitan

NoleTitan Special Teams Standout

I value the possibility that Britt turns things around in the remaining 13 games more than a late draft pick who would likely never see the field. We've seen what KB's capable of and he knows that he's playing for a contract.

That said, I'd be thrilled with a third round pick and content with a fourth but that's not gonna happen.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

That's the real question isn't it? Haha.
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

Trading him is stupid. We've already paid the majority of his money- right? We might need an inspired outcast WR in the last run of games and Britt does have talent. His attitude has sucked lately.

I say don't activate him for a few games and let him get his head straight. Then Britt will need the Titans when we need him- toward the end of a contract year. Let him kick-ass as an audition for other teams.

I'll admit- I'd be pissed if we wind up with anything less than a 3rd for Britt. (And yes- I know we aren't going to get that.) We stand to get more out of him in last part of the season when we really need him.
  7. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Whats really strange to me and i'm surprised it isn't discussed more in the media is the fact that even though Britt is in a contract year he seems like he isn't trying that hard at all so he can earn a big payday.He seems to me like he really doesn't care by the way he acts and his body language when he is grinning on the sideline right after dropping a pass.
  8. Dman

Dman Starter

one would think that he would be trying to ball out his last year on his contract for a decent new one with a new team.
  9. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

10. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Oh man that would be awesome. I'd give them Britt and say a 6th or 7th for Ingram. I just have to wonder what we're gonna do with Greene if that was the case. We're not gonna pay him 3 Million a year to be a #3 (which he would be if Ingram comes here). Also, do we really need to pay CJ his 8-9 Million when we now would have 3 running backs that all can get it done? lot to think about...