Rumor Kenny Britt to the Lions?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LANGSTER, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

It would be stupid to trade him for anything lower than a 4th. I still don't know they wouldn't be better off keeping him.
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If we could get better than a 4th in return then that's a no-brainer. But we all know that won't happen in a million years. Kenny has never been consistently productive in his entire career. He's a mess off the field. And he's on the last year of a contract. If a GM gave up more than a 5th for him they should be fired on the spot.
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

That said, I do agree that he could still be valuable to us this year. We might as well get what we can out of him.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Starter

As soon as he starts to commit penalties, we need him out of there. We can't have him hold up this offense that is still developing. I still don't think he should start but I would definitely play him for quite a bit this game. Anything is going to be better than this past weekend
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

6. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Committing penalties and dropping passes is not getting it done.The penalties i worry about more because before its over with he is going to get flagged during a big play or touchdown and cost us a game.Just a matter of time before he does get penalized and cost us at the worst moment.Time to put either Dwill in or Hunter at least they'll make plays and not cost the team with boneheaded mistakes.

To me its a gamble.....Possible production from Britt vs. Britt being penalized multiple times and dropping passes.In my opinion i don't think he is going to do much if anything.If a team comes calling let him loose immediately and stick DWill or Hunter in the lineup and keep moving.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

story also on yahoo and Sirius nfl radio as I said multiple
  8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

I really don't see the harm in throwing Hunter to the wolves so to speak. We drafted him high for the future but this is as good a time as any to get him some solid game experience. I'd like his to have a lot of experience before his first full season as a starter next season. Robert Woods is out there BALLING for the Bills. Hunter has a higher ceiling and needs more work. Why not get him the experience? As for Britt, I still like him. Dealing him for anything less than a 3rd is retarded in my eyes. If he continues to have a crappy season, he'll see how little he is worth in the open market and come crawling back.
  9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

Also it was on Sirius that the eagles may have interst
  10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Starter

I meant to put the ? by the tread. Sorry but it is multiple and if you have google do not need twitter