Kenny Britt Surgery Update

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Wes Welker is keeping the dream alive for short white guys everywhere. God bless him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Fitz used to get mad love until his team started to suck. And Welker wouldn't be nearly as good if it weren't for Brady and the Patriots, I'm not saying he's not good, he's just not as good as his numbers show.

3. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Cool story, bro.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

Dude must've lived under a rock during the AZ superbowl run. Watching ESPN you would've thought Fitz was no less than Jesus Christ himself.

6. pettso

pettso Starter

Yes, he got credit for a year because the team made it to the superbowl. Then what? Everyone forgot about him? I haven't heard his name mentioned since they discussed his huge deal. Hell, I've heard people put Roddy White ahead of both him and Welker when ranking receivers.

Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson get all the credit in the world (not saying they don't deserve it) while other guys like Larry Fitz and Wes Welker don't get put in the top receivers of football conversation, where they should belong.

7. pettso

pettso Starter

That can be said for any top tier receiver. You're only as good as the guy that's throwing you the ball. Reggie Wayne is a great example of what a good QB means to a receiver. Same goes for Brandon Marshall, if he had someone competent throwing him the ball, I have no doubt he would be a top 5 receiver.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I love watching Painter overthrow a wide open reggie wayne every game and come away with three victories: qbs not named Manning can put up numbers, the Colts will probably lose, and it wasn't all Manning on offense.

9. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

IDK Fitz still puts up numbers. Wayne and Marshall don't. And I like both of them. But I think Fitz is in with Johnson and Johnson. That's the top 3. Nobody's Fing with them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar