Kenny Britt sucks thread...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here's the plan...

Get up by 14 next Sunday and then do nothing but throw the ball at Britt. If he makes some plays, maybe some will make ESPN and some desperate GM will see it and make a play for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Britt may technically be our #1 but he sure as hell isn't playing like it. He's not even playing like a #3. That said, he has nowhere to go but up from here. But I think he's likely on very thin ice with this staff right now. His job is by no means safe through the end of the year. This staff needs to win, not stroke KB's ego.

3. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Exactly why I wouldn't give up on Kenny as long as the coaches keep playing him.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Doesn't really mean anything. Ernest Wilford's first career catch was a game-winning TD. How'd that work out? He was decent, nothing special.

5. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

So, in your opinion, Ernest Wilford isn't the g.o.a.t.?

6. Fry

Struggling is one thing. More drops than receptions and more penalty yards than receiving yards is something I've never seen over a three-game stretch for a skill position player, and as a Titans fan I've seen the definition of bad WR play throughout the years.

7. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

awesome catch yday by Britt...oh wait the ground had other thoughts.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Apples and Oranges. Ernest Wilford was a 4th round pick nobody. Justin Hunter is an early second round pick and a true baller.

Hunter will be great for us. H8rs gonna H8.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

There is plenty of room to go down from here. He could've been arrested at CJ's bday party last night. If not then, soon. And he could bruise his pinky toe and miss the next 8 games as well.

10. Fry

Not hating, just saying one catch isn't a sign of greatness. Britt made a great game-winning catch against the Cardinals in essentially the same situation. I think we can agree he's anything but clutch right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar