Kenny Britt Recovery

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cozmicfool, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

In your sig it should be 'then', not 'than'.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lol.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Morgan had a clean up procedure that set him back a little during training camp and wasn't able to start the first game of the year.

Here is a nice summary of Britt's recovery. Scroll to the bottom to see the oldest first.
    http://draftsharks.com/Sharkbites.aspx?Id=25

Britt hurt the knee late September, had surgery in early Oct. Every entry for each month says Britt is ahead of schedule. In Feb, 5 months after surgery Britt says "Right now I'm doing everything except for cutting," he said. "I'm jogging around, running on the treadmill. Tomorrow I'll get to go on the field, see how that goes for me." End of March it states "Britt has been planting and cutting on the knee and started running without a brace last week". He obviously had a set back and the knee started swelling on him which prompted the clean up procedure in May.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar