Kenny Britt ready to go on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I hope Britt is ready to go sit on the bench all game

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Personally I would like to see them line up (L->R) Britt, Wright, Hunter, Washington...would like to see Hunter get matched up on a S or LB with Wright coming from the other slot position.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

With everyone playing to their potential, this would be ideal.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Look on the bright side.. maybe this will be like the 2010 Phily game where our backup, noodle armed QB just chucks up a prayer for Britt all game long and Britt gets 315 yards and 3 TDs. Fitzy already showed he likes to do that, as he did it with Nate last week.

5. The Hammer

Oh Fitzy will sling it around if you let him. That is for sure.

6. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Thats what I am worried about. I want some control on his throws and hopefully he can be accurate. I don't want no Favre throws in to double coverage!

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

pls no. We can win this game is he'll just be a game manager. Very conservative, high percentage passes on offense. Our D will hold Kansas to 17 or under, maybe as few as 13 or even 10. We just can't afford Fitz to be the Fitz of late and throw a big pick at a bad time.

8. The Hammer

I hope so. But Fitzy plays like he is the second coming of Brett Favre the way he slings it around. Dowell and Much would have to keep a lid on him.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

****!

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This wave of Kenny Britt hate cracks me up.

I can't wait til he has a big game and you all are exposed as the fickle fans you are.

Hating Britt has actually become a trend. The "cool thing" to do. Sh*t is silly...

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar