Kenny Britt promises to resurface

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

And that says it all

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I'm not saying we should have kept him, but he will do good with the Rams this season. More than likely have more td's than any WR on our roster.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'm still taking bets if you want some chump.

4. RunNShoot90

RunNShoot90 Special Teams Standout

Just watching Britt play football last year, especially after he would drop a pass intended for him and sometimes too easily then LAUGH or SMILE about it as an NFL player made me sick to my stomach!!! Britt is going back to Jeff Fisher and a quarterback that is still trying to establish himself in the league as a true starter, so NO, Britt is still a looooonnngggg way away from becoming what his alter-ego is eluding too.

Chris Johnson is probably my most disappointing player as an Oiler/Titan fan in all my years watching this franchise. Like Ladanian Tomlinson after his great career with San Diego, he had a decent first season with Rex Ryan and company, and expect that same with CJ. This team for many, many years has had so many talented and Pro Bowl level players with monster ego's that never learned selflessness, rather selfishness. Johnson for at least another two years has the ability to always take it to the house, but those great runs will be few and far between with his 1000 yard seasons well behind him now.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Surprise. A feel good story.

And Fisher drafted his ass. But Kenny's gonna drop it. And it's not the bass I'm talking about.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'm telling you, this guy was playing poorly on purpose.

• High Five High Five x 5
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Love the name bro!

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Never looked at it with those glasses on. Wouldn't surprise me knowing what we know of his lack of character, judgement and maturity.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG] Dr. Crane @scarecrow1309 · Mar 31
    @KennyBritt_18 try not to get a DUI while driving to St. Louis.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar