Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kenny Britt not playing today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 30, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Titans Insider Titans News

HOUSTON Titans receiver Kenny Britt isn’t playing today vs the Texans after missing practice all week.

Britt suffered a sprained ankle in last week’s game vs the Lions. He said on Friday he remained sore and wouldn’t play if less than 100 percent.

Tight end Jared Cook (shoulder) is expected to play, however.

Source: Titans Insider
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    Can't say I'm surprised. What was the over under on the number of games Kenny Britt is healthy for in 2012, was it 6?
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,496
    The sun also rose today.
    Alex1939 high fives this.
  4. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    How long does Nate have left on his contract? I think we need to keep him and just keep on developing Wright. I'm so freaking tired of Britt and his weekly injuries/arrests. I supported the guy for a long time, but this is just stupid.
  5. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Water's also wet.
  6. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,420
    Said last week he was useless at this point. Every week, something.
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,289
    Yeah, it's frustrating obviously, but I can't hate on a guy for being hurt, if a guy's injured, he's injured. Some people are just made of glass, can't really fault him for that.
  8. SoCalTitan867 Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $2,814
    That's true but I believe the dude has no heart. He's surely not worth making any long term investment in.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,233
    Britt is FAR too talented to give up on. Take Fred Taylor as an example. He was often injured early in his career, and ended up having several great seasons in which he remained relatively injury free later on. Britt can do that too.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  10. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,938
    When I heard Kenny say this week "if I'm not 100% I'm not playing" all I coudl do was shake my head. Somebody needs to show Britt that diagram they showed of Steve McNair back in whatever year it was when he played hurt most of the season. It was amazing, the diagram showed the outline of a human body with indicators showing all his injuries and it made McNair look like a cyborg with battle damage but he kept ballin. We have a shaman in the house so we can ressurect Steve?
    Titans Eternal and Bonky high five this.