Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Paragraphs.

Make them.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I don't buy that one bit. If he had only been in trouble the two times during the lockout I'd say you have a point. But he has a pretty long and consistent pattern of run-ins with the law. And besides, just because there's technically no football right now doesn't mean he couldn't be spending his time doing football related things... ya know, like a professional would do. He should've been practicing with his teammates at Father Ryan instead of playing wannabe gangbanger in Jersey. Bottom line.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

What would it take from C.J. to cut him? Britt is almost as important as C.J. is to our success, so let me ask, if this were C.J., would you all be saying cut him too? Or send him to jail too? I doubt you would, that's why we have to make sure this is the last time this kid screws up. We can't afford not to have either of them.
  4. rodneylynn1977

rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

I think when this lockout is lifted the Titans need to do the right thing and cut ties with this guy... No team should feel the need to deal with this situation!!!
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

You must have never seen the Eagles game from last year then. His dumb antics are worth dealing with, he's a great guy in the locker room and on the field. His actions haven't hurt the team in anyway.
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Nothing he has done is a "cuttable" (not even sure if that's a word) offense. It's all relatively minor stuff that has all happened to pop up at once, causing it to seem like a bigger problem than it is.
  7. titanslapifneed

titanslapifneed Practice Squad

Just trying to state my observations MF, and in my none paragraph opinion you will not find anywhere that i profess to be an english professer so i am sooooo sorry sir grammer police Man (if u are that is ).
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Let me guess, you were just the perfect angel at the ripe age of 22. :ha::ha:
  9. BiscoMettShow

BiscoMettShow Starter

Professer?! Grammer!? You have replaced Jesse as the new BrainTrust.
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

At age 22 I didn't have warrants out for my arrest. Then again, I've never had warrants out for my arrest at any age.
    • High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.