Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

kinda depends, is he a flight risk? I've known guys who could not leave Davidson county, and I've known guys who had zero restrictions.

Do you know he can't leave Joursie or are you guessing?

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Though I'm not a Paul Kuharsky fan, I heard him mention last week a very interesting idea: Jeff Fisher should try to go talk to Kenny right now. Jeff was his coach for his first two years, the lockout wouldn't prevent him from talking to Kenny since he's no longer associated with the organization, and he's someone Kenny looks up to. I wonder if Fisher would be willing to do it and if Kenny would listen? But he just might be able to talk some sense into him and get him on a plane back to Nashville to get him closer to his teammates and further from those bad influences.

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Jesus.

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Things just keep getting more ridiculous with this guy. I guess this would explain why he hasn't been working out with his teammates.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay this is not helping, but at least it's paper work stuff, and nothing major. OMG SMH and LOL all seem appropriate here.

7. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

at this point right now... it all seem like a big joke to me

8. Jcbrave still being an apologist I see.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have no idea if he's allowed to travel, but my guess would be he can't. He's in no hurry to fly back to Nashville. He's a wanted man in TN too for lying to cops about a suspended license.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar