Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,059
    kinda depends, is he a flight risk? I've known guys who could not leave Davidson county, and I've known guys who had zero restrictions.

Do you know he can't leave Joursie or are you guessing?
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,633
    Though I'm not a Paul Kuharsky fan, I heard him mention last week a very interesting idea: Jeff Fisher should try to go talk to Kenny right now. Jeff was his coach for his first two years, the lockout wouldn't prevent him from talking to Kenny since he's no longer associated with the organization, and he's someone Kenny looks up to. I wonder if Fisher would be willing to do it and if Kenny would listen? But he just might be able to talk some sense into him and get him on a plane back to Nashville to get him closer to his teammates and further from those bad influences.
  2. Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Moolah:
    $71
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $12,338
  4. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,752
  5. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,642
    Things just keep getting more ridiculous with this guy. I guess this would explain why he hasn't been working out with his teammates.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,311
    Okay this is not helping, but at least it's paper work stuff, and nothing major. OMG SMH and LOL all seem appropriate here.
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    at this point right now... it all seem like a big joke to me
  8. HanniVol Lecter MOD

Moolah:
    $0
    Jcbrave still being an apologist I see.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,311
    I have no idea if he's allowed to travel, but my guess would be he can't. He's in no hurry to fly back to Nashville. He's a wanted man in TN too for lying to cops about a suspended license.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.