Kenny Britt in Trouble (again)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Few things:

1. Have you ever even been to Nashville? It may not be New York or LA but there's plenty to do around here. Especially when you're rich.
    2. "Boredom" is not an excuse for illegal activities. Even if Nashville literally had nothing to do the blame for being a grade A moron and constantly getting arrested still lies squarely on Kenny's shoulders.
    3. Only one of Kenny's incidents, that I can recall, involved being at a club/bar (and that was in Nashville, as Titanium already stated). So you're argument that all this trouble he's getting into is a result of going wild at bars and club doesn't make any sense. Both of these arrests during the lockout occurred when he was just out and about driving around, and apparently toking it up.
    4. Funny how all the other Titan players can go back to their hometowns and not get arrested multiple times.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

[​IMG]

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't even waste the typing on this nitwit..

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Here's my take on the Kenny Britt situation...

Kenny has to grow up. Even though I might feel like its ok to smoke weed, and he feels like its ok to smoke weed, it's illegal. He's a young black male driving around in expensive cars and drawing attention to himself whether it be due to his entourage or his NFL stardom. The cops are gonna hassle you. I'm a black male who has worked multiple jobs, drives a run of the mill car and doesn't dress like a thug and even I get hassled by the cops.

Kenny has to be smarter. You can still have your fun while still staying out of trouble. Find the happy medium. He's very blessed to be playing in the NFL. Focus on playing in the NFL. Every job has certain requirements. If your an NFL player, you have to keep a good public reputation.

As a Titans fan, I hope that some of you fans out there can take this as another learning experience and give the guy another chance. Instead of ridiculing the guy, or labeling him a thug or troublemaker, I think we should encourage him to improve his life. If he can turn his life around we all benefit. KB gets a long NFL career and we get a true #1 receiver and our offense is off to the races once we get some solid QB play.

Stay away from drug spots, smoke in your home (don't drive with it in the car), and stay in good shape. These are your job requirements to succeed in the NFL.

If Pacman would've built a strip club in his house we might've had 2 shutdown CB's on our roster right now.

7. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

Titans have to be ready to do without him. Hard to tell what will happen with a new agreement still not in place, but a suspension certainly is possible. Kenny has to change his habits and learn to stay away from people and situations that lead him to problems. I'd give him a chance to stay but he has to avoid more trouble and concentrate on football. Not being at the players' minicamp suggests to me that football was not his first interest. Sad to see talent wasted.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

What Pacman did was worse. No one is comparing the incidents. They're comparing the personality types... Idiots, morons, douchebags, thugs, etc.

These are two players who had millions of dollars fall into their lap with a whole lot more coming. Instead of playing a game for a buttload of dough and utilizing the only talent they had, they decided to be punks with no sense whatsoever. There is no hope here for Kenny. Pacman seems to have finally matured to an extent, but it's way too late and he's a bench player at best now.

I said it before and I'll say it again... Kenny needs to go to prison. It's his only chance.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

How are the gay clubs in Miami treating you these days?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He may be stuck in NJ. You can't leave the state when these types of things are pending. He'd get arrested again just for boarding a flight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar