Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kenny Britt has been found.................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Mar 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $402
    Actually I take that back. CJ gets a similar treatment for some reason as well
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  2. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,879
    Cuz he's cocky and looks like a thug and doesn't have a filter and just says what he thinks, and he's usually right and says what we all think or have been saying..
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Not guilty based on what tho? Was he actually not drunk? Or could they just not prove it ?
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Regardless. Dude has the most asinine luck in the NFL. Not a football fan, makes millions catching a football. Constantly in the bad media eye for getting caught up in stupidity... Never guilty. Wtf ! Lol
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    Never thought about it like that.You're totally right.I just can't grasp the fact that he's not a football fan. Like logically i guess i can make sense of it but it just doesn't feel right.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Yea it's crazy. What a true fan of the game would do to be in his ungrateful shoes. Lol
    GoT and UrbanLegend3 high five this.
  7. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    Well said my man! Dude has been a huge disappointment. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time only flies once. After that he doesn't deserve anybody feeling sorry for him and his bad decision-making.
  8. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,387
    It's shameful the things I would do to be in his shoes.
    Big Time Titan high fives this.
  9. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $266
    VY as well. All he did was win but yet still everybody hated him.

He didn't even get into trouble. Had 1 actual altercation his entire career and it was at the end with the club fight.

Family/Emotional/Relationship issues are not the same as being violent or a dic* to others.
  10. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,207
    True VY was no troublemaker but he seriously had the worst ethic and sense of entitlement. Fisher definitely didn't like VY but he was loyal to his guys and had VY just kissed his a.s.s. and gone along with the program Fisher would have had his back the whole way.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.