Kenny Britt can’t outrun knee problems

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Totally untrue.

He caught a cold last week in Green Bay, I see it happen.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Season ain't over yet

3. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

titans fans bashing a guy who everybody on the staff said worked very hard in rehab, stayed out of trouble after the incident at fort campbell (which was surprising) and pretty much did what he could with the sucky qb performance we got this year?

Why?

I mean come on...he's our best threat even as injured as he is right now. In the end zone he's our best player and if you go deep he is our best option (if the qb actually makes a kind of accurate throw). And the fact that in 13 games he didn't have any other issues besides the knees getting swollen sounds good to me.

So lets just hope he gets better as time goes on, but if our QB keeps playing like that..he will be another 2012 larry fitzgerald because he won't be able to do squat to help out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Can't say I'm surprised at the responses thus far (before the above), but it reminds me of why I left the area. Kenny's a young kid trying to make a career out of football. What he smokes (if its weed) or who he sleeps with has nothing to do with his on the field performance.

I'm glad Kenny was able to stay healthy this season. That's a big step forward. If he can stay healthy and get back to 95% he'll be a beat. When he's in his zone he's one of the best.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

does anyone actually think the Titans would go public if KB did not go too rehab?

of course not. The fact that he still cant/wont play like he can says a lot

6. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

haha yeah got...u gotittttttttttttttttttt

u always seem to.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I have no problems moving forward with Nate Washington and Kendall Wright next year.

But Kenny does have 1 year left on his contract.

As far as outperforming expectations, when your expectations are 0 its pretty easy to outperform.

As far as KB being our biggest WR threat, nope.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Kenny Britt has 17 games left as a Titan if he's lucky.

9. titans backbone

titans backbone Rookie

oh really? who is it? kendall right? nate? Bro...you serious? I don't want to make you sound like a guy who knows nothing about football...but then you post that and.....Right now he's our only WR who can actually dominate during some stages of games. None of the rest can do that

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I trust Nate and Kendall to be smart and stay out of trouble, but titans backbone has a point, those 2 aren't true No.1's, they're serviceable vs some teams, but their not good enough to beat the top DB's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar