Kenny Britt 3rd in Yards per Run Route Over Last 3 Years

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bababooey, Jul 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There is one other thing I'd like to bring up about Locker. Every game he played in, he was sacked. Not the same for Hasselbeck.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Agreed that Hasselbeck wasn't the only reason for our success, but he was more responsible than anyone else on the team.

And as great as Locker looked, how many games did he win?

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Doesn't matter. He outplayed Hasselbeck every game he was in.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Early in the season I'd agree. Later in the season he started to become a liability. Our receivers stepped up in a big way and CJ started to get going.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

How about the fact Nate Washington was transformed from an average NFL WR to a total stud when Locker took the field. I have no doubts at all a healthy Britt with Locker throwing the ball puts up some real nice stats as well.

Also, Hass totally sucked for most of the last half of the season.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

No no no. You don't get to have it both ways. You can't say that "Hasselbeck made Britt", and then turn around and say "Of course Hasselbeck sucked when Britt went down."

Pretty unfair to say that when he came in in the second half of all those games as I recall and was losing when he took the field... not to mention the fact that he practiced with the second team.

Dress it up any way you like, but last year's team was better when Locker was playing. If Munch doesn't pull his head out of his rear and see that real early this season, I will be calling for his head.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

What the fuh does Yards per Run Route mean?

edit: clicked link. Route Run.

8. JCBRAVE

I just think it's a little strange that the old immobile Hasselbeck was able to not get sacked in some games, but Jake the fast and elusive QB wasn't.

Isn't that half the reason fans love Jake, because he's elusive?

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

1. Jake played in, what, three games?

2. It is pretty common for rookies to hold the ball too long.

3. The sack at the end of the saints game was the result of every one of our receivers being sodomized on the ground by DB's. There should have been about 5 different pass interferrence calls on that one.

10. JCBRAVE

I actually do know why he was sacked in those games, but figured Id throw the idea out there to bust some Locker chops. So many fans are anti-Hass so just evening the tables some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar