Kenny Britt 1000 yard season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Black Mamba, Dec 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

well someone on the rams has to get yards yes?

though i'm surprised he's held onto the ball enough to gain more than 200

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Saying welcome
    You joined this year. This year. I was just saying welcome. I see that you joined this year and have under 500 post. I'm just drinking and enjoying the Holiday Season. Above all, I want a Titan Victory Tomorrow.

Cheers Black Mamba,

Tru

• Cheers Cheers x 4
  3. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He's always had the ability, despite the bitter fans' here and their irrational opinion.

Dude got in his own head too much and the drops stuck with him- but that was sure to pass.

Main concern was him being an idiot off the field.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Oft injured...drops....head case...

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm happy for him and impressed that he has managed to stay in the league and become productive.

I'm glad he's gone, though. Can't win with guys like that. He was a 24 year old little kid. I remember the stories of Randy Moss offering him notes and he was like, "Iiiiiii don't really study."

7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I thought Jared Cook would end up more successful than Britt but good for him finally having success.

8. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Agree. A lot of fans on this board like bitter females when it comes to players no-longer on the roster like everyone we cut ties with is a poor player. If Britt had the right attitude he's always had strong WR2 talent. Rishard Matthews is a far better pass catcher & route runner imo but Kenny Britt is a better athlete.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Britt has had some good games this year, give credit where it's due. He's had a good year.

10. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

OK...so when the nfl is a track meet we will take britt.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar