Kendall Wright

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

How do you handle Kendall Wright's contract situation???

Do you try to extend him this offseason and give him a deal similar to what Marvin Jones got 5yr 40mil with 20 mil guaranteed

Do you let him play out this yr and make him prove that he can stay healthy and be productive...risking that his price might really go up if he has a good yr

Do you shop him for a trade now knowing that you are going to lose him next yr because you aren't going to be willing to pay him top dollar/franchise him.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Not an elite talent. Easily replaceable. Let him walk and get a big contract and we will recoup maybe a 4th if we are lucky.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. crypta333

crypta333 Starter

I think you let him play out the year and see if he improves. He has a lot to prove in my opinion. I was really disappointed in KW last year. He is one of my favorite players and he did'nt do a whole lot for the team. Hopefully he shines in 2016 though. I still have faith in him.

5. Clark

I also think getting a young WR this year would be good for Yoda. A speed guy for end arounds and parameter runs

6. JCBRAVE

no dont let him walk, he's actually pretty good.

what he's making now is fair

nowadays youve got to pay out your nose, why not pay one of the good guys?

whats kendall ever done to you?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Clark

He's a first round bust who will want a grip of money after the contract is up. Remember he sees himself as a true #1....

If he takes a nice discount to play here- cool. But don't over spend on Mr. slippy

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

That is my thinking as well....I offer him a deal like Marvin Jones got, but I doubt he takes it...He knows he has to ball out for his big payday...if you feel he warrants #1WR money then you can tag him next yr, but more than likely he will get over-paid as nothing more than an average slot WR.

9. JCBRAVE

First of all, I dont want players that dont see themselves at No.1's, and when he was our X-receiver he topped 1000-yards, so yea he's capable of doing that job.

10. JBC

JBC Starter

I'd like to see if he can catch a ball without immediately falling down first. He was supposed to be great after the catch when comming out of college, but I haven't seen it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar