Kendall Wright...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

One TD in the 3rd and one in the 4th... the chargers game wasn't completely out of reach when he scored it

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I felt the same way. The trouble is all the good players at those positions were gone by the time we picked. Given the circumstances Kendall Wright was a good value pick. Escpecially if Kenny Britle keeps going the way he has. I was hoping for Mark Barron but his stock rose too high. Morris Claibourne would have been good too but was long gone. So was Luke Kuechly. Quiton Coples and Melvin Ingram were gone too.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You're garbage! Stop talking bad about my friend Kendall!

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Do you dissect stats like that for everyone, or just the players you aren't crazy about? Because CJ had 55 yards in "garbage time" last Sunday. I bet you still count those toward his "141" though.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

He was already doing good in that game. On the other hand wright was sucking something awful!

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Oh I see. LOL

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj: had a good game against a good team for the first time since 2009

KW stonehanded until the zones became soft

there is just no debating it.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I thought Kendall had a good game.
    6 catches, 71 yards, 0 TDs, 8 targets, 11.8 YPC

He should of caught the TD pass on the first possession. It was a catchable ball, but would of been a decently difficult catch.

I believe he only caught one bubble screen, Cook got blown up.. thus it was impossible for Kendall to go 2 v 1 to gain any yardage. He also had another 2 yard catch, that picked up a first down. No argument there. So without those two, he would of had 4 catches for 69 yards... solid.

Two things I love about Kendall. #1: He's a firecracker and always seems to be energetic and giving full effort. #2: He knows where the first down marker is. He may only get a couple yards, but he'll get that first down.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans rookie wide receiver Kendall Wright set a career best with 71 yards against the Steelers, breaking the 66-yard mark he set last Sunday against the Vikings.

Wright’s total came on six catches, the big one a 35-yard reception over the middle that led the Titans to a tying touchdown in the fourth quarter.

The first-round pick from Baylor leads all NFL rookies with 34 catches in six contests.

Source: Titans Insider

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he still leads the team in catches and 1st downs

probably leads all rookies in those categories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar