Kendall Wright...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I dunno ask Grey

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

As far as the draft goes, I do not care who we draft, until gray is gone and we get out of the 4-3 prevent we will suck

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Locker should have gotten rid of the ball.. OR, dig this, audibled out of the play because it was obvious that he was gonna get creamed by an unblocked blitzer. QBs know how the schemes work. At least my 16 year old QB in high school did....

The OL has generally been FINE on pass plays. They weren't better at pass blocking last year, they just had a qb (hass) who rarely held onto the ball too long. Locker does.

But back to the point... Wright does not look like an elite talent. He may develop into a good receiver someday, but it doesn't look like he has the playmaking ability that britt has when not injured or suspended.

As far as I'm concerned, the only WR worth keeping is Washington. If britt could just stay healthy, no doubt he would be tops in the nfl. So far: Williams, Hawkins, wright: all disposable. Thank Jesus for Nate Washington. Great pickup.

Wright has room to grow. Hopefully he does. He hasnt been good in the past few games.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I think he should be fired today. Cant be any worse. Ok with wright pick now britt is the one inj prone.

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

really hassle was terrible the stats look better than what was on the field. He gave up 2 pick 6's and fumbled. Yards at the end were the product of what we play on defense a prevent. O-line played better sunday but alot of it is the scheme that palmer put in. This team is poorly coached

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I was talking about last season vs this one as far as pass blocking. Manning made his terrible o line look legendary in his last 5 years in Indy because he was smart, could sense pressure, and knew when to get rid of it.

But yes. MH sucked big time Sunday. I blame him for both picks.

7. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I consider myself to be a bit of a draft nut, not that effects my opinion any.

Our Draft last year was poor in my opinion. I would have thought the idea to give Locker as many catching weapons as possible is minor compared to effectiely protecting him and opening running lanes. I actually turned the draft off when we didnt take DeCastro. Yes in hindsight he got injured in the preseason but that was on the Stoolers astro field, a field he should not have been on. We had enough cap space to go get a decent WR, which would have given Locker another weapon. Think Vincent Jackson, Mario Manningham or even Pierre Garcon. Picking a WR was a bad choice.

I like Brown alot, probably the best pick out of the bunch,but if McCarthy doesn't get injured he is still sitting on the bench. I am also less than impressed that TE's are still ripping us despite having this physical speciman, but that is probably more on Gray.KONZ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mike Martin I was really high on, I still like him but I'm not sure if he's gonna make a huge impact for us, been quiet and I was expecting more.

Sensenbaugh - A farcical pick, the worst ever seen, we could have got him in the 6th or 7th. We didnt need him and cut Hawkins who is no worse. A wasted mid round pick.

Thompson was okay, We did need a third TE, I like his upside.

Markelle Martin - I hope he is really good, our safeties are beyond embarrising.

Soloman- He's gettng some time, hoping he can make a play or two.

Sorry but not impressed and not convinced the draft has or will make us a better football team. :(

8. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Btw Kendall Wright leads rookie WRs in receptions

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

And TDs, I believe.

10. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

True dat! And first downs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar