Kendall Wright

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, Apr 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I bet you will never hear Wright's name called in the NFL. What's the hype on this guy? He was in a pass happy offense. So what?

I would select this guy in the 4th round. Nothing special at all.

He was a 4 year starter at Baylor, huh? What does that tell me?

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

If you watched him play, you'd know he's more than just numbers. Guy has talent.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We shall see.

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

What the heck happened where everyone is working out and trying to put on their best for the combine and he shows up fat, runs a 4.6, and is so out of shape that he can't run his routes?

I think that is a reasonable thing to wonder about, even if he did walk on to the basketball team and score 10 points 4 years ago.

5. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I hate to keep asking for sources but when people keep making outrageous claims like this I really would like to see them so that I can be more aware. I know he ran a 4.6 and afterwards at his proday he ran 4.4 but I cant say he ran terrible routes. Do you have evidence to all of that?

6. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Scouts said his 4.6 forty was an outlier and that he ran a 4.49 by most accounts at the combine so thats why they aren't worried and then ran low 4.4s at his pro day which still seems slow watching his game tape cause he plays much faster.

Too out of shape to run routes where are you getting this stuff?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7425/kendall-wright

Unfortunately, I just can't believe anything this close to draft day anymore. It's mostly all bullsh3t with teams spreading rumors about guys, playing for smokescreens and contributing with misinformation.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

He has talent but I've never ranked him in the 1st round. He'll be a nice WR in the NFL but some of the praise he gets is ridiculous.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I wasn't paying close attention, but I think I heard McShay say it on Mike & Mike Friday morning. If he didn't see this for himself, then he certainly mislead viewers. I think he said that he was absolutely gassed after 2 routes.

I don't have a strong opinion one way or another on Wright. I don't want a WR. I want DL or Keuchly.

10. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

Thanks. Exactly the reason I started this thread to see all possible sources on this guy. I do think it would do us all well if we base our opinions off of more than one report however. I see more pro Wright articles so I will have to discard this one. Additional negative reports would add more credibility though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar