Kendall Wright: I'm not a part of the 2017 Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

I am seriously not worried about Wright leaving. The guy never seemed to care about the team at all. His biggest expression of concern about the team came when he said, I am not getting the ball enough.

He had one good season when Munch allowed him to run his own routes. Once he was actually forced to play like an NFL WR, he never produced. He whined about not getting enough playing time. Yet he never put in the work to be a big part of the offense.

He was constantly hurt. His OC & HC even questioned his desire to come back from injury. He always seemed to take longer to come back than most did from the same injury. Maybe that's just me hating on him. IDK......However, when he did not play for weeks over bruised ribs; he did several interviews. In those interviews he never seemed to be in pain. He always seemed to be happy. I am sure we do not know what he was actually thinking. However, I never got the impression from him that he was very concerned about getting back from injury.

I am certain we can get the same production from a draft pick that will be happy & excited to be here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

I agree Robinson & Mularkey have made a commitment to keeping-playing guys who are team 1st producers. Regardless of the potential Wright had; and he did have potential, it was never consistent.

I am glad the team has FINALLY found an identity & is sticking to it!! Robinson & Mularkey have a mold for the type of players they want on the team. Wright does not, and has not, fit that mold. I am excited to see who they bring in to replace him. Thus far the players they have brought in; have been excited about playing for the Titans. To me that, at the least, gives them a valid chance to make the team. They are willing to put in the work.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar