Kendall Wright: I'm not a part of the 2017 Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yes!!!!! So long douchebag...Thanks for nothing as always.

3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Sometimes some of these guys say some of the most asinine things. What if Titans want him back and will pay him big money to bring him back.

One thing I will say, I think there are better offenses for his skill set. With that said, I think there are better offenses for Mariota's skill set. But he's still a player and if I'm JRob, I would def make him an offer.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

For him to make a remark like that, I would assume they have already informed him they have no interest in re-signing him.

The dude is an okay player but seems to think he is a lot better than he actually is. I think he's in for a reality check once he hits the open market.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

He had 1 solid year...He was picked too early in the first per his draft position, and he certainly never lived up to it. Nor was his attitude as such. He can't play outside, inconsistent, barely stays on his feet. This is a win for us gang.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

As much as I don't care he's leaving, I think we did a horrible job using him this year.

He always had a low snap count, but when he was targeted, he produced pretty well.

I think the biggest mistakes this year were not enough Wright and not enough Henry.

• High Five High Five x 7
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I agree...but I have a feeling Henry was more eager to perform and play with a team attitude vs. Wright

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Is anyone really surprised at this?

This is the same joker who acted upset when we drafted the best QB this team has had since McNair, I mean who does that, especially a WR?

Kendall should have been doing cartwheels that day but he chose another route..

• High Five High Five x 4
  9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

As much flack as he's gotten this year- regardless of his attitude towards the team and dumb selfish ****... we completely **** the bed using his talent this season.

Starting tajae over him might have been the better thing to do going forward but KW had less than half his snaps and nearly equaled his production. We hindered our offense because of that silly decision. "What could have been"

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Boring Boring x 1
  10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I see both sides...I agree, I think there is clearly more to this...Either way, thanks for nothing KW. Time to win with or without ya

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar