Kendall Wright Highschool Basketball Highlights

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I got his jersey last year at the Pitt game, I've historically had bad luck with jerseys, but looks like I picked the wright (lololololololololololololol) one.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I only get Lineman jerseys now....considering a Schwanke...good ones usually stay with the team past the first contract.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

It is fun to look at the old articles about him after the combine. He ran a 4.6 there, was rumored to be 16% body, and put up 4 reps on the bench press. People were hammering him pretty hard.

This is also a good place to point out that a lot of people were pretty anti-Alshon Jeffrey and he is looking pretty good too. I think myself and 1982 were about the only people that liked him.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

In all fairness, Jeffrey would not have done well here. He has Marshall, Forte and a QB that can get him the ball. He basically would have been on his own here. Thats something that people tend to forget when talking rookies, is how they will fit on your team. Jeffrey went to a team he would do well at, probably wouldn't have worked out many other places.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I'm not sure how much I buy that. Cutler is like a higher profile Locker. Jeffrey has done fine with the backups. Also, Marshall is a beast, but outside of him, I think we have better weapons. That offense is really stagnant at times.

People were concerned that Jeffrey couldn't get open. He is so strong and aggressive with the ball in the air and sure handed, that he really don't need much space. He is basically the player that we wanted Britt to be...

...and he is a fantastic run blocker.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Cutler is far more accurate, if he could cut down on the INTs, he would be a top 5 QB. I am not a Cutler fan, be if he ever got a decent line, that offense wouldn't be anything to laugh at. I do like Jeffrey though, he is proving to be a good receiver.

8. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Kendall was definitely at least 16% body fat from what I saw. The 4.6 is the reason why people still think Kendall is slow and can't separate. He ran 4.39 and 4.45 at his pro day, the kid has always had wheels. Thing is that carrying an extra 15 lbs on a slight 5'10 frame with little muscle mass will slow you down considerably. Glad he got serious about his health and career.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That's my boy!!

You can't go wrong with Wright..

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was all about 'short fat and slow' not being a good combo for a WR. He took care of the ones he could. Hes still short, but that aint all there is too being a WR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar