Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Kendall Wright 100 yards!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    Haha I picked him up and started him this week too. I used Baylor power (Gordon and Wright) and it worked out haha!
  2. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $472
    Wright is heading for 1110 yards and 95 receptions, if he keeps this pace. He's currently 19th in the league in receiving yards and T-7th in receptions. Not bad.
  3. PorcupineTree Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $437

Word !
  4. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720

You didnt answer me loser. Why do you cheer for CJ to do bad? You said CJ dropping that pass was awesome to you? Especially when wright caught the game winner? DO you think I was praying Wright would drop that and we would lose? Hell no.
  5. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,969
    Quickly becoming my favorite player on the team. Captain Consistency should be this guys nickname. I start him every week in fantasy comfortably knowing I will get a solid 7+ points every week. 70 yards minimum.

I might invest in a jersey this summer!
    titan520 high fives this.
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,053
    Uh, I didn't say dropping the pass was awesome. I said CJ made a crappy play, Wright made a great one and the situation was awesome because you love :cj: and hate Wright. But Wright performing and CJ shrinking in the moment isn't really anything new this season, is it?

Why did you continue to blast Wright despite him being the most consistent guy on offense? Just to troll, I assume.

It doesn't matter. 103 yards. IN YOUR FACE.
  7. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $339
    no he didn't.
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,400
    nah tebow aint giving one guy all his passing yards, you know he spreads the bal around
    MilwaukeeTitan and Titans Eternal high five this.
  9. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,720

I don't hate wright I have never said that. I like him but I'm not crazy calling him elite or anything.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,659
    He doesn't have prototype size or sped but just like Verner (who I know you like) he has a knack for making plays.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.