Ken Whisenhunt on making the Super Bowl: "We expect it to happen."

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Feb 2, 2014.

1. Msut10

Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Only fake fans would have us win anything less than 10 in a row! Haha /sarcasm
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

High-five for digging deep down and finding the restraint to not start a new thread for this. You have made some tremendous strides today.
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Dude I had 3 "create thread" tabs open this morning, you have no idea
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

I'm rooting for Cioffi, because he has the balls to keep his name legally as "Sigismondo." any lesser man would have legally changed it to Louie.
  5. 615nick

615nick Special Teams Standout

I'm most excited about spanos no doubt, I think he is gonna make our lbs play to their potential. But, mcnulty and bostad are the two I'm most interested in because they are coaching the two units that trashed this team.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

TBH, after the coordinators, none of these position coaches wow me. Spanos is the most exciting only because of the group he'll be coaching, not really a big fan of the position coaches.

Even Mularkey is a giant goofball in my eyes, but we'll see.
  7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

The way I see it we can fight about CJ and still be good buddies ;). But yeah, I really want to see Ayers finally become what we hoped and see if Brown can get over his sourpuss crap and fly all over the place. I'm cautiously optimistic about 2014.
  8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion Tip Jar Donor

I have to go with Bostad being a homer. His lines at WI dominated other teams and he coached up some of the great offensive lineman in the league today. He also did ok with TB line with Mike James having a couple big games even though that offense was so so. I think he can take this o line to the next level.
  9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff Member

A nice amount of experience but we better hope there is significant improvement from this group of coaches from their recent NFL records.

Adding up the won-loss records over the last three years of Whiz, the coordinators and all the position coaches who were in the NFL totals an ugly 263-425 or a 38% winning percentage.

[​IMG]
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Gotta put it all together and see what happens.