Ken Hamlin vs. Reggie Nelson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Mar 9, 2007.

?

Upgrade at Safety?

1. SIGN HAMLIN!

14 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. Reggie Nelson all the way!

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  3. Neither are worth the effort!

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlue

2ToneBlue Starter

We drafted Lowery last year, he could be a good safety. It depends on who Fisher likes, he'll stick with players like LT or Hill WAAAAY too long as we all know.
  2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

LT hes stuck with too long, but Hill, hes shown some skills, he needs more time, especally consdering hes mad young
  3. smili

smili Starter

I just want to see someone else be given a chance at LT's safety spot. I really don't think Lamont would be starting for any other team in the league and for some reason we hesitate to give other guys a look out there.

Fuller was drafted with that intent - or with intent of flexible safety/nickel back type flex player.

Lowery seems to be more of a safety, and from what I've seen of him when he gets a chance he brings some decisiveness, speed and and hitting to the field when he's out there.

I guess bottom line, even if Fuller and Lowery aren't as good as LT now - get them in there and get some experience because LT isn't getting any better and our defense isn't getting better until we move past him.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.