Keith Marshall

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Skip RB this year. Wait until next year when there are better prospects. Same for WR, unfortunately.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I have to strongly disagree with the receiver.... Draft Bralon Addison, WR OREGON... instant chemistry.

3. Prideful

Prideful Starter

Agreed, im hopping in FA we get a veteran OL and then draft either Ramsey or Treadwell.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm not as steadfastly against a mid round WR because it's a position where you keep five or six. I just don't think there is the surefire first or second rounder that will come in and compete for immediate PT the way we need.

5. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

It was due to injuries only. I'm a UGA fan as well and if he hadn't gotten hurt... what could a been? Well, either way he had a slow recovery (not sure why) but began returning to form during the latter part of this past season. He would be a great pick later in the draft. Even if we take another back before then, still a good idea. Our RB's need a wakeup call. If he's on the board at the top of the 6th....

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea, I am more inclined to believe that he could be a steal than just an average back. He was very highly recruited and had his luck gone different, I believe his name would be much more well known.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

That guy HAS to be able to special teams.

No maybes like McBride.

That pick pissed me off more than the Fowler pick. Atleast you knew Fowler would contribute.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I mean if by your logic that fifth round picks equate to basically nothing then yes we lost nothing I guess. He can sign as an UDFA. You didn't know his name before the combine for a reason. Funny how quickly we forget all the workout warriors we've taken lately. Yes they were higher picks but we hopefully have a competent GM now that can find value later on in the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Did you ever see him play when he was healthy? This is an obviously a comment without context. He and Gurley were on pace to kill the SEC before his injury. Go back and look. Some p
    LMAO, if you didn't know his name before the combine then you haven't been paying attention. Before he was injured the first time he was averaging 6.5 ypc splitting time with Gurley. Scouts said he was even more explosive than Gurley at the time. He's not just a workout warrior, when he was healthy he was one of the best backs in the country. He had set backs and his knee didn't heal properly which cost him time. When he came back he got injured again. By that time Nick Chubb and Sony Michelle had both stepped up and he was behind on his conditioning and strength. IF you had watched Georgia this past season, when Chubb went down it didn't take long for him to overtake Sony as the 1st choice. Say what you will but Georgia has a reputation for running backs. IF he can stay healthy it wouldn't be surprising to see him picked early 3rd day. With a 4.31 40 when he was expected to run 4.45 or slower it won't surprise me to see him go late 2nd day. UDFA my ass.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think theres a chance he does go undrafted

but since you seem to know about the kid, why didnt he do any of the agility tests at the combine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar