Keith Bulluck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I would not be shocked if both Bulluck and Mason came back.

2. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Still don't like that he sort of talked bad about us after he left...

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

KB needs to stay gone same as Mason

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

To answer his question...

McDougal's.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

It simply makes no sense to bring KB back. I don't get the mentality. Is he going to start for one year at his old spot? Well then we can gripe all year at how he has lost a step and how we need to upgrade that spot and oh, by the way he won't play for free. So he takes up a roster spot and CAP space for what? Let McRath or Curran play and if they aren't adequate go find someone who is. We aren't running a nursing home for old players.

Same deal for Mason. Mason is going to want to start. If he is good enough to start he might still not be good enough to play over Williams. We want to build going forward. We want guys developing for the future.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Do you blame him?

7. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Good point. I don't know if I can... geez I hope with this new coaching regime we can develop a new reputation here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar