Keith Bulluck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Three pages and only one person actually answers the chicken crisis question.

I expected better guys...

Also I would only want him back if he signed a 1 day contract and you know what that means.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well for one thing, Hope, Finnegan, Griffin, KVB were not scrubs.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We need a linebacker who can play in passing sub-packages. If he can still run after that awful year in New York, I'd be happy to see him back in a supplementary role.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Everybody needs to take off the rose colored glasses. If KB was anyone else and had played on another team for all those years there would not be one poster who would seriously consider bringing him to the Titans. His age, injury history and our needs don't make him a good fit at all.

This idea he can be a big improvement in the passing game is ridiculous. He is nothing but a shell of what he used to be. We aren't going to sign a situational LB either. If we sign one it is to be a 3 down guy and not a nickel only guy. Certainly KB isn't going to want to play on a team where he plays 10 plays a game or something (not unless they are stupid enough to pay him 5 mil per year). Here is a hint....he isn't going back to the Giants. Why not? Why don't they want him back? Because he is washed up and now all he is doing is trying to make some extra change before retiring. If he does end up somewhere it might be Detroit. Since they had Bevis and Butt Head playing OLB for them it might make sense (in case you didn't know that was a huge weakness for them last year). KB simply doesn't warrant a contract or a roster spot on the Titans. We really don't have room or need to spend the money.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Keith did OK in New York.

It's not until year 2 after the knee injury that you're back to your full mobility and confidence.

He would still be a leader in our locker room and boost the chemistry even in a lesser role.

If he doesn't play again I'd love to see him as a tv analyst.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think his locker room/camp presence was sorely missed last season.

He owned the team, basically.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

So what was he doing in Nashville, did he ever say?

8. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I would take him back for a year to mentor these young LBs...plus I still have the jersey!

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well there you go.

Same reason I listen to 3 hour lunch occasionally

10. USAF_Titans7

USAF_Titans7 Starter

Bulluck is the man! We could use his leadership and just plain tenacity on the defensive side of the ball. I would love to see him in Titan blue again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar