Keith Bulluck on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, just 80-yards away.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

So you want us to trade for Tim Tebow?

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If I had the answer to that, I'd be sitting in the big office next to Bud's. ;)

I don't know if I call a guy who isn't 100% in no matter what a low-character guy but someone who simply lacks as much heart as you'd like. I don't know if there is any way to know how someone will react once they have "made it" and got their money. Many of these guys have only seen success and don't know what losing is like.

I know Munch really wanted Locker because he had so much leadership and heart that he thought it would make others play harder around him.

McNair had that quality as well. I've heard Wycheck and other talk about not letting McNair down so they'd dig deeper.

Give me an example of what you mean. I don't see any current Titans who are just going through the motions. Maybe they're not "digging deep" 100% of the time but I see a lot more of the issue being a lack of talent or experience.

In that 59-0 game, and many that followed, I think many players mailed it in.

From here on out, we'll see which players need to be part of this franchise's future. It might be good to start a thread just about which players seem to have the character this team can build around for the future.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd take him in a heartbeat if he would flip to FB.

5. JCBRAVE

We could use some Tebow in TN. Just not as any kind of QB.

6. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Talking about the heart and drive...that was one of the things we lost when Mariani went down. Say what you will, be he always went full out and you could see how pissed he was when he didn't break a return for the TD, even if he still gained 40 yards, you could see he was mad at himself for not taking it all the way.

7. JCBRAVE

So you feel that Mariani was what Cortland and Keith were? IDK man, yea Mariani is a solid player most everybody loves, but I just don't see how his returns made anything happen.

Now Cris Carr is another thing, he used to return kicks and put the offense in such a good place that it was hard not to get pumped up going into drives so close to the other teams territory.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

KB definitely dogged it at times once the game was over.

9. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

I meant along the lines that he wasn't just here for a paycheck. You could see him give his all, all the time. Much along the lines of VandenBosch. You know if they were on the field, they were gonna give it all they had.

10. Passepartout

Passepartout March Madness!

It is about professionalism as well as persistance and resilence as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar