Keith Bulluck on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

1. As much as I like KB, he should have kept his mouth shut this time. Anyone with 2 eyes sees plenty fo players trying week in and week out. Makes me wonder if hes actually watching.

2. STFU and stop turning every damn thread into a CJ thread. There are plenty of threads dedicated to him. Stop hijacking every thread on the forums and turning it into CJ CJ CJ

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

:cj: returned for a couple of plays. :cj: took himself out and he was cleared to play. :cj: quit

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as much of a CF fan as I was he was constantly biotching about $s - not a leader IMO

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

get a yard on third and 1

5. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't agree with that at all.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

he was cleared to play but he knew he wasn't going to be effective so he checked out to give his team a chance. Had it not been for the missed Delay of game call we would have won...

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

The 3 fumbles were way bigger then the missed delay of game call.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well the last part is true anyways

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Compared to other teams we're pretty young so I don't think the young guys are playing for a paycheck when they're still earning their checks. I definitely think Michael Griffin doesn't care, Chris Johnson plays motivated every once in a while, and it's hard to tell with Britt because of all his injuries. I think our team easily gives up but wouldn't say they're playing just for a check even though there are a handful that probably are.

Our problem that I've brought up before is this team has no leadership. Jake Locker can be that guy but he's injured and McCarthy can be that guy but yeah just like Locker...we need to add some veteran leadership this off season. Guys that have won and know how to win on the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Bulluck for DC!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar