Keith Bulluck blasted Fisher and Fisher lies... staying the course...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Sep 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Assuming we have a bad season, Fisher is the one probably gone. It would depend on what Bud thinks of Dinger and how convincing he can be regarding the job he can do. I think that's an easy sell, and Dinger would a pretty inexpensive coaching hire.

Cecil is doing just fine, and so far, as opposed to my feelings last year, I would let him stay. However, Chuck is so far from being a head coach. I don't think he has the personality for it. I think that would be far too much on his plate too soon.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I'd be fine with either Dinger or Munchak as long as they had their own stlye and weren't diet Fisher. They've been around him so long I wonder if they know any different lol. God I couldn't take it.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes, that would be the hope. I don't know about Munchak, but I'd be keen to know about his offensive philosophies. I haven't a clue what he'd like to run.

I don't think anyone is a clone of Fisher's offensive philosophies. I think we know Dinger is creative in the run game and historically loves to set up the playaction pass, for starters. What else, I have no idea.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Dinger would be interesting. Washburn would be interesting also but I am not sure what he would do as an HC.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And what did Collins do when he entered the game?

Collins is not the answer.

Vince is the QB, let him play. If he fails, he should fail hard. But to not give him a chance in year 5, then when?

6. Alex1939

What is your point? That I can't be critical because its their job? Can I still criticize a chef when my food sucks, or was it their job so I have to shovel it down my throat? How about when a movie sucks? Shall criticism in the Movie and TV subforum also be scorned?

In hindsight, everyone knows the decision made no difference in the outcome of the game. VY should be the ESTABLISHED Qb of this team. He should not be pulled unless injured or completely beyond redemption. And he was NOT beyond redemption in the Steelers game.

Its 5 years, we should not be treating Vince like he is Kolb. And he has earned and proved enough on the field to not be treated as such. I want to see what he can do to win the game. And Collins throwing 25 passes compared to Vince only throwing 10 seems ludicrous.

7. Alex1939

Not to mention VY and KfC both averaged 6 yards per attempt.

Amazing how you attempt double the amount of passes and you end up with more yards.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If Fisher is fired I want us to get a guy from elsewhere. Someone with his own brand of offense/defense and more importantly a different philosophy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

VY, IMO, handled the pressure better than kfc. While the stoolers were playing to win kfc was horrid. It was only when stoolers went soft that kfc did anything. It is generally acknowledged that VY has the superior long ball so I have no doubt VY would have gotten that TD as well if given the chance. Good thing kfc provides a spark cause he provides little else.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Kerry Collins can't provide a spark, it might catch his breath and set him on fire.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar