Keep Hermandinger & Tulloch.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfantilidie, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanfantilidie

titanfantilidie Starter

Bye JF and all the others the game has passed by.

2. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Washburn needs to be kept. All the other coaches can go, but hopefully the new coach can keep Wash on the staff. He is in my opinion the best dline coach in the league.

3. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

dinger will have to leave like it or not to deal with his illness

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

but..but..Tulloch has been one of the biggest problems with our defense..

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Sorry but they both need to go. It's a bad sign when the smallest slowest guy on the unit is our Defensive Team Captain. Just goes to show how bad our D sucks. I love Tulloch he's all heart and hustle but he's not the kind of LB I want leading the unit. He does rack up a lot of tackles on the stat sheet but I think his #s are inflated because he gets most of those by people running into him. And he can't cover to save his life.

Dinger, well I'm not gonna kick the guy when he's down but he hasn't done sh!+ for this offense since he's been here. So he needed to go before it was known that he had cancer.

6. SchindlersFist

SchindlersFist Camp Fodder

i like tulloch, one of the few players who seems to put everything he has into the game, and has continued to improve. That being said he is a liability in coverage...i think the staff has been noticing it too though because in certain situations you see tim shaw out there...theyll probably look for a coverage linebacker to put in during passing situations

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I wish Heimerdinger all the best in his health and future endeavors. But he's got to go as well. This offense has been the definition of pedestrian since he began his second stint with the Titans (14th in points scored in 2008, 16th in 2009, currently ranked 14th in 2010). Sure CJ had the huge year in '09 but that's looking more and more like a fluke with each passing week.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hermandinger ahahahahahahaha

Use google... and when in doubt, call him "Dinger."

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Dinger needs to go.

Take away that Steve Mcnair year and he has nothing.

Broncos jets titans ect..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar