Kearse Hoping for "Freakish" Return to Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jul 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Seven different injuries have sidelined Jevon Kearse in nine seasons, costing him 30 games. Both he and the Titans are hoping his return to Tennessee will see him stay healthy and resurrect "the Freak". "I think he sort of realizes [coming back] wasn't for the money as much as it was to sort of restore his name a little bit," said DL coach Jim Washburn. "In Philadelphia he's a joke. I still think he has some ability if he can stay healthy." Kearse is hoping to make the Eagles regret letting him go. "They'll say, 'Why the hell did we let that dude go?'" Kearse said. "'What were they thinking?' But everything happens for a reason. Maybe it was a good reason: So I can get pissed off and get more motivated."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

can you get a PUI?

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"Kearse remains immensely popular in Nashville. Though he was not far removed from a DUI charge from a stop near the Vanderbilt campus, he got the loudest welcome of a star-studded lineup at coach Jeff Fisher's charity softball game Saturday night."

and the NFL is worried about an image problem....

4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I would love to bring my Kearse jersey out of retirement, but that possibility remains to be seen. I am pulling for him though.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

This news was posted on an Eagles website, i read some of the comments. all the eagle fans say he is overrated and all he did was take the teams money.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Good!

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Will Kuharsky contribute to a story that doesn't involve the Titans? ESPN has to be seriously questioning the hire of a mediocre Titans Cheerleader.

8. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

I am loving all the Titans coverage...I was starting to get pissed because they were rarely even mentioned on ESPN.com except for Pac until Kuharsky started writing for em...

edit: he contributes to espn nfl blog Hashmarks, about other teams too.

go here for all his blog posts...top 3 are not about Titans but MANY are...
    http://myespn.go.com/profile/hashmarks?search=Paul+Kuharsky&x=114&y=3

he did a Jags story on the 1st also...yall should definitly check hashmarks anyway. I check it a few times a day to see everything going on in the league
    http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks

9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Hopefully he does exactly as he says. Theres nothing we would like more for him to come in and prove everyone wrong.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Read this article on my ESPN MVP! Just felt like throwing that out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar