Kearse Article on NFL.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alpha-Centuri, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

cannot wait to see him back on the field with Kyle and Albert

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

agreed :pant:

I'm stoked

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

"That the Titans were foolish for giving him a two-year, $16 million contract with a $1.3 million signing bonus."

is that a typo? i thought it was 2 years 6 million....

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I love that picture btw. Carr and the Freak both doing what they do best.
    [​IMG]

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

That is a great picture.^

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Great article, too. Just the type of fluff piece to get you pumped in the offseason. Will last about a week, though.

8. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

that's a week out of the mundane, lifeless to some existence that is known as the off-season. Good thing i'm a fan of the NBA and MLB, or I don't know what I would do to tie me over.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

This story made me think of the year The Bengals brought back Boomer Esiason (97 or 98?) as a backup. After stinking it up with The Jets and The Cards everyone said he was finished but he came in for the last half of the year and lit it up in that Coslet/Wyche offense. Sumthin like a 110 qb rating.
    Sometimes you just gotta come home..

Of course that knucklehead Mike Brown didn't make him a return offer the following season and he bolted for Monday Night Football.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar