KC @ PHI

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Hopefully the Chiefs can come to Nashville with an undefeated record.. Would love to give them their first loss.
  2. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Starter

We are better than both of these teams playing tonight. No doubt in my mind.
  3. Dman

Dman Starter

eagles not looking so great, and going to denver next week... 1-3 for them, suck it philly fan!!!!!!
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Of course Vick had to have just one last turnover there at the end of the game. I knew there was a reason I didn't trust this fool in fantasy. But I listened to the "experts".
  5. Dman

Dman Starter

i kind of wish i benched desean jackson now .... oy I really hope Boldin or Fitzgerald don't have big games.
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler

I think it's safe to say at least one of them will have a bigger day than Desean did.
  7. Dman

Dman Starter

that offense was terrible, but I do have to credit the chiefs Defense, they did a great job of pass rushing and causing turnovers. who knew! Eagles will get destroyed by Denver next week. I am interested to see what that spread may turn out to be
  8. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Thursday night games are always horrible, I can't remember the last non opening game that wasn't horrendous to watch
  9. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

Damn the Chiefs look good. I picked them as my Sleeper team but even I didn't think they'd be 3-0. Eagles 1-3 next week, they'll be down on their squad quickly after that week one win.
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

I sense there will be a lot of drama after they play Denver, just a feeling no guarantee on that which I don't mind one bit because I love to watch philly fans suffer, haha!
    • High Five High Five x 1