KC-IND Game thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Well, maybe Billichek vs. Mangini will be interesting.

LOL!! Reporter to Peyton: "Are you gonna invite Ty Law over for dinner?"
    :rotfl:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

peyton tried to give the game away, the cheifs just wouldnt take it.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Chiefs OFFENSIVE coordinator [and his game plan was the only offensive thing tonight] must have spent the pregame in the bar...that was a pathetic offense tonight.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i was suprise they didnt try to screen the colts d. the cheifs are typically a very good screen offense.

5. wino

wino True 2 the shoe..GO COLTS

Colts fans boo "injured" players because all too often they aren't injured. It all started with Willie McGinest who OBVIOUSLY faked a leg injury to stop the clock several years ago in a playoff game at the Dome. He came off for one play, then went back on the field and made a tackle and sprinted down the field celebrating it. He wasn't hurt and everyone in the building knew it.

As for the game against the Chiefs yesterday: Not the prettiest win ever, but it was nice to see the defense show up. We haven't seen a lot of that this year. Bob Sanders makes a big difference. Peyton had a "normal" playoff game for him, but the bottom line was we advance on to play the Baltimorons next. I sure hope Ray Ray doesn't kill anybody.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know if it was the case later in the season but the Ratbird could be passed on earlier this year. I think it'll be a closer game than most think though Peyton can't keep having these playoff brain cramps (assuming the misreads were his mistakes) for the Colts to have a chance.

Anyone hear a spread yet?

7. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Ratbirds favored by 4 points

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar