Karl Klug done for the year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I been a Klug hater for a while but even I feel awful about this one hopelly he recovers Klug is a true titan.

#21 DaCost, Dec 19, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Great reliable depth guy. Crap.

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Any titans fan who doesn't like Klug is not a real fan to me. Guy is just what the Titans should be about. Bad injury and hope he recovers and gets another contract.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

Yeah I believe I had that. You just can't mess with an Achilles injury. Admire the desire but hope it didn't hurt his career.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

We had a Titan in the early 2000s with the same deal. Hurt in trading camp and never recovered. Not good. Klug was really good. Sorry for him. Does jrob have another waiting in the wings?

6. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Damn that sucks. I love this guy. Underrated, good player. I hope he's a Titan next season. Sad to say but this could improve our chances of getting him back.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Depends on location and extent of tear. But probably looking at April before he can do any significant rehab to regain lost strength of his calf from non use. And that would have to be cautiously increased up through to to June. Most likely it was his dominant leg for pushing off so his first move or burst would be significantly affected. The guy is a high motor overachiever so it wouldn't surprise me if he were signed cheap with incentives around March depending on his progress and PUP ed in some form with a hope of a mid season return.

It'd be near impossible for him to the the same player physically and mentally. But as we know he's a high motor overachiever. Just have to wait until March or so to reassess.

That's just my 2 cents and btw ortho isn't my specialty.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Breast exams your field of expertise? Seriously, does a tendon have to be surgically repaired, and if so it may never be as good?

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Doesn't have to be but usually is for professional athletes. Time is money for them.

10. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

When he keeps doing it for years, is it really overachieving, or bad perception by everyone else?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar