Kamerion Wimbley another over paid scrub...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

New England let's their best players go? When did they let Brady go? I don't see that trend.

The only reason they have ever lost good players was because they could not afford them any longer.

Bottom line is that it is stupid to change our defense to a 3-4 just for one player.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The problem with the defense as a whole is we don't have any star players.

I would put McCarthy as a top end MLB but I don't know if dudes ever gonna get legit playing time. Glass. And that sucks because he is the shine of this defense. Everyone else at this point is good average.

3. rodgev

rodgev Starter

He gets a lot of pressure he is close a lot just hasn't got the sacks if the secondary didnt play so far off the qb might have to hold the ball for more than 2 seconds and there would be more sacks. You hear that Gray press the receivers and your pass rushers will cause sacks and bad throws. Hell you get beat deep anyway might as well do it with some aggression ..... Idiot

4. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

Ty Law, Corey Dillon, Deion Branch, Any olineman they had was let go. Back when they were winning superbowls whenever someone wanted to get paid that deserved it they let em go. Patriots never resign star players forreal. They always find someone else to come in and makebplays. I could go on about who they let go. Maybe not ALL STAR players but several pro bowlers.

5. MikeJonesDrew

MikeJonesDrew Special Teams Standout

We dont have press coverage corners. They would get beat if they did that. I dont think they should line up so far but play em within a yard or so. We give em the slant option everytime it seems. or drag route.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who is blaming just one guy? This thread is about one guy! We have threads bashing other players so why not the guy who makes the most money?

The thread was started before the Steelers game. Wimbley has had 2 good games since. I have not bashed him since.

He is a vet player getting paid to get to the QB and make plays. Instead of demanding that you want to say he is a system victim?

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Maybe they can do this because they know how to draft?

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Show us the quote where they said they were going to run a hybrid defense. Never said that.

Nobody on this team, Munch or Gray ever said we are going to run a 3-4. Show the quote.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

They let Cory Dillon go after his 10th year in the league. Are they supposed to keep RBs until the age of 40? He was already an older back when he got there!

Ty Law played for that team for 10 years!

Dan Koppen and Matt Light started on the o-line for 10 years or more! Koppen 10 years and Light 12 years.

You said they "Always let their best players go". Wrong!

Some homework might be in order next time.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I watched him very closely today and I come to the conclusion that Derrick Morgan is our best DE.

If teams were smart, they would run it his way every play. This guy is playing "wide nine" on us.

Got to love his motor, but d@mn this guy is running 2 miles just to have a chance at the QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar