Kamerion Wimbley another over paid scrub...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think pressures should be counted. You arnt going to get sacks every play but pressures can show what type of player they really are. Here the o ly thing what's definable as a pressure to actually count.

And dropped or deflected passes most def should be a stat.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Best pass rusher on the team and it is not even close. If we were running the hybrid looks like gray said we would, he and ayers would have more sacks. Again we made moves to change the defense, and we run the 4-3 cecil defense prevent defense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

perfectly said

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

dude theres a zombie behind you!

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Not even sure what that means.

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Munch in your avatar pic...

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Actually he had a really good game against the bills. I rewatched it and both him and DM did pretty good.

Jerry needs to get his LBs & DBs to take away opposing QBs 'quick out' options so that we can start getting some sacks. They are just running free underneath.

He's got our players so concerned about getting burned deep that opposing QBs are completing a ridiculous percentage against us. Also, when you play your LBs and DBs so far back, its much harder for them to make tackles, because there is just so much damn space. I really think that has a lot to do with our tackling problem, in that its tough to get good positions and angles for a wrap up tackle when your so far back...

Anyway back to KW, on that last drive for Buffalo with the game on the line (when they just needed a FG) - 4 out of 4 plays (1st through 4th down), KW was making noise and somehow adversely affecting the Buffalo O. Great stuff!!

I've been very critical of KW, but credit the guy today, again especially on that last drive, he was a beast.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Fans are fickle. Wimbley has earned his keep this season. He has 2 sack fumbles on the season already I believe. When he's had time to get to the QB he's done a pretty good job of getting pressure.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Wimbley had a great game.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, but this game still doesn't discredit RT thread though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar