Kaepernick trade might be the opportunity

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanUpB4UGO, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I hope the Titans call up chip Kelly and make that proposal ... then laugh and hang up on him

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

surely we have better things to do than troll Chip, but then again Mularkey once called Veron Davis a future bust so maybe he'd be better off not spending time on the draft

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Vernon Davis was initially seen as a bust and no matter how good he may have been from 2011-2013 (Harbaugh golden days), he was not even close to being worth the #6 overall pick.

He's maybe had one good year without Harbaugh.

You can't really say he's a bust, but he's closer to being a bust than being worthy of a #6 overall pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

His mentality wasnt right coming out but thats since been fixed

Mularkey has an issue obsessing over tiny stuff that doesnt matter, Im hopeful Robinson is pulling the trigger for us and not Mularkey, IDGAF what Mularkey thinks about prospects.. That dummy traded up for JP Loseman once

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

I was talking about a trade back to No.7, with SF, so Kelly could nab Wentz, who is by far the best fit for his system. He might instead, settle for Goff (Pocket passer...not a good fit) or Paxton Lynch. Wentz's stock will probably continue to climb, since he put a lot of fears about competition level, to rest at the Senior Bowl.

The other trade opportunity it opens up is that it could scare Cleveland enough to trade up one spot to make sure they get "their" guy. Still a bit of a long shot, but Kaepernick wanting out of SF puts the 49'ers back on the market for a QB in the draft.

• Troll Troll x 1
  6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

There were some who liked Wentz (as the best QB) well before the hype started, mostly during/after the Senior Bowl.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

What do you mean 2 more players? Who said that? Cleveland is picking at No.2, and Pro Bowl OT Joe Thomas (who is 30 and has talked about wanting to be traded...before Hugh Jackson got the job) plays for them.
    Trading back to No.7 would take a pretty substantial amount. Not so much to trade back one spot with Cleveland.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I agree... And I do think this is going to be Robinson's show. We can only hope.

9. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

Was saying I would take OT Thomas + their 2nd Rd pick...to trade up. We would end up picking No.2 and still whomever we want. With Thomas in trade, I'd go ahead and take Bosa. Their 2nd Rd pick is actually a late 1st, since the Patriots were stripped of their 1st Rd pick due to deflate gate.

Since Thomas is 30, know one knows if he's got anymore than a year or two left in him, so, it's not so crazy, if they really like Wentz and want to make sure they get him.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  10. SanDiegoTitan

SanDiegoTitan Starter

It reminds me of Blake Bortles hype, which he turned into a player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar