Justin McCareins defeats the Tennessee Titans.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PitBull, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I don't know why but it was obvious that this was the "J-Mac and Crumpler" gameplan today. My God did they suck. They looked like Re-run and De-Wayne from What's Happenin' out there today.

[​IMG]

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Another waste of $$$ IMO. Maybe if the guy lost a little bit of weight he would of made a difference in this game.

3. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I don't blame Crumpler, he was wide open in the end zone when Collins missed him.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I don't think McCareins could catch AIDS from sharing a needle with someone HIV positive...he sucks THAT bad.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

But he blocks downfield so well...

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Crumpler is here for blocking, which is fine with me, but quit passing to him! Clearly, he and Kerry have nothing going on...

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

then why did we draft Stephens in the 3rd round, who was supposed to be the MESSIAH of blocking TE's?

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I hated that pick the instant I heard it. Totally wasted as far as I'm concerned. Not only that, I knew he'd get zero playing time this year.

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

exactly.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Our WR group were playing really well when McCrapstain was injured.

I wouldn't go as far as onetontitan & say that he needs to kill himself though.I wouldn't trust him to get the job done without an assist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar