Rumor Justin Hunter's Knee a Concern?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Understandable... that sucks, but that was more than likely bad luck. I know you're an old guy, so maybe your bad experience happened way back in the day. Vandy has improved a lot over the last 20-30 years.

Trust me though... You want Vandy taking care of our players over Baptist. From what I understand, Baptist just offered a buttload more money than Vandy to represent the team years ago. Vandy could've afforded it, but likely didn't feel like it. I could be wrong. I can't remember if I actually heard this at some point or if I'm just assuming it.

Either way, I know Vandy would take better care of our guys.

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

This and HGH helps

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did either of them have injury histories when they were drafted?

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Not to my knowledge. I was pretty much talking about being a big WR that could be a very nice weapon for us, but ended up being nagged by injuries..

Hopefully Hunter doesn't go that route.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hey hospital talking guys?

What about Skyline?

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh yeah, I agree.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I know surgery isn't good. But nowadays it can't be used as an excuse. Thats mostly what I am getting at.

Jake Locker just had surgery, and ironically we're all excited about him in 2013.

Anybody following me?

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Please dont be Calico 2.0!!!

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Vandy could buy Baptist if they wanted.

Just because you CAN pay stupid money for something(ie representation in this case) doesn't mean you SHOULD

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

maybe you stop and think before you assume you know when I went there or even if it was me who had the problem with vandy.
    why would I trust you with your comments when you said earlier you don't go to Drs. You have no experience with them so why go to vandy...oh that's right someone told you they were good.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar