Rumor Justin Hunter's Knee a Concern?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Oh yessss. Everytime Johnson gets tackled I hope that he doesn't get injured. Really that goes for anyone. Injuries can happen so randomly.

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I wouldn't take a dog to Vandy for medical attention

3. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Doesnt this apply to ANY player??? Frank Gore and Willis McGahee had way bigger concerns coming out of college and we both know how they turned out. If he puts on some weight and grows some as he gets older. He should be fine. He also went to a top SEC school so his rehab was as good as it gets in college. I am glad these concerns caused him to drop. If there werent any concerns, no doubt he goes in first round.

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You can literally say this about any player who has injury history. If a team passed on him because he tore his ACL 2 years ago, so be it... he'll be happy to proove you wrong.

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

4.44 seconds in the 40, 39.5 inch vertical jump, and 136 inch broad jump all on a bad knee?! ...Can't wait to see what he does when he is "fully" recovered. I'll take it.

Thank you for stating the obvious WalterFottball!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. NewHorizans

Amen

7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I hope its nothing and that he can recover. I also don't want us to rush him if he needs time. Although Ty Calico's injuries were a result of a horse collar tackle, we rushed him back and he re-injured it (check that, he tore it again).

Also, it would look to be pretty bad if we tried to replace our 'big WR' with a knee injury, with this 'big WR' with a knee injury.

Britt finally looks to be recovered. He was coming on towards the end of last year and early reports are all good (we've known em to lie, but I saw him coming back towards the end of last year. Combine that with a contract year, and I know he's been working his bum off.)

Still though, I would love to have both a healthy KB and Hunter predominantly outside the numbers, with KW manning the slot for years and years to come. If we can get that, I know we will have a very dangerous offense for whoever our QB is (also, throw in a solid line and a rejuvenated run game, all very exciting stuff).

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

There is nothing wrong with Justin Hunters knee, this thread should end here.

Just please God make sure he doesn't wear the #87 jersey, cause then something will go wrong.

9. NewHorizans

You think Rusty will let Hunter have the #11 Jersey?? Always liked #11 on a WR. Like Larry Fitz. Can a third string QB keep debs on a number?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Rusty doesn't wanna sell it he doesn't have to, but I hope he does cause we can't have 87 recycled again, it's clearly cursed and should be burned with Amano's jersey.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar