Justin Hunter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by crypta333, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

As a UT hater, I feel good saying Hunter was possibly the steal of the draft.

-- eh. I don't "hate" UT. Usually hope they win, but not a fan.

2 catches in the NFL... 2 touchdowns. Not a bad way to start a career.

2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Steal of the draft? The dude has two catches.....

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Either one of those catches have been better than any catch we've had in the past 2-3 years. Given the circumstances and the actual catches. You're so close-minded it's hilarious.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitansWillWin2

hahahahahah w/e man. Your telling me the catch before halftime by Hunter was better than the game winning td grab by Britt? Or the Nate Washington TD catch last year vs the lions?!?! GTFO

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

This dude will be a menace in the red zone for years to come. Book it. He's damn near uncoverable.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Two huge catches. And idk if you've noticed, but he's not playing many snaps yet. I'm not sure if that's because we don't trust him outside of endzone passes or if he's just not picking up the playbook.

I saw him in the game and said to my friend it would be a jump ball to the endzone to Hunter. That's what he's good for.

He's gonna be that type of player. He's not AJ Green, but the comparisons make sense. We need him on the field more often.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

...?? Are you judging "steal of the draft" 4 games deep?

I didn't say he'd be rookie of the year. I said he may be the steal of the draft.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I am hoping that we will start to see more Hunter, my bet is that as a rookie he doesn't have "complete playbook knowledge" yet and that as he learns it he will get more and more time. Right now it seems he is only put into situations where he can out jump and use just his athletic advantages. Before I start the ROY campaign I will need to see more. And don't forget the NY media will be beating the Gino Smith drum throughout the year....forgetting the beat down that he suffered here today.

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

GET THIS GUY ON THE FIELD!

I saw them try to use his lack of blocking skills as an excuse, the few plays he's been in there, I've actually seen nothing wrong with his blocking. Plus he 'streaks' the field anyway, so the CB follows him way down the field in fear of being beat.

AND anyway, even if he does suck, he seems to be making up for it just fine in the passing game. Our interior OL is not gelled yet and the D keeps stacking 8 to EVEN 9 in the box, so he definitely needs to spread the D - medium and long routes will open up if they keep stacking like they are.

10. TitansWillWin2

Thats only gonna work for so long until teams start shading help over the top to his side. I would be more impressed if he would actually run sharp crips routes and catch passes. Then just a prayer jump ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar