Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Justin Hunter vs Robert Woods?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Apr 27, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,669
    I like Woods a bunch and think he could maybe be a Reggie Wayne-type guy if he pans out.

But Justin Hunter kills him in the upside department. Hunter has AJ Green upside.
  2. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $6,728
    Unless you are AP then it is like a week and a half
    Msut10 and Titans Eternal high five this.
  3. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,152
    I think if Hunter adds about 10 pounds of muscle to his frame he can be the best WR in the NFL; that is the kind of upside he has.
  4. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    Possibly.

And following Tennessee like I do, he seems to have a good attitude. I mean, that team was chaos, multiple coaches, Da'rrick being a punk, the Patterson emergence, and Hunter just stayed quiet, and put up the best numbers of any of em.
    ByeByeFisher high fives this.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,577
    210-220 lbs preferably. And I'm thinking a top 10 WR. He won't be megatron. He could be green. I'd like to see Moss.
  6. Barnybyrd Starter

Matthews
    Moolah:
    $187

I did say "usually".
  7. Keeferdog Starter

Moolah:
    $335
    I hate this pick! Looks like a bean pole, like the wind could blow him over. Please, someone tell me they know this guy well and that he's going to be awesome. I'm a Pac 12 guy, so I know woods is the real deal
  8. Keeferdog Starter

Moolah:
    $335

Austin is a can't miss guy. So, this whole post has no validity if you think Austin sucks.
  9. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    A couple of simple google searches will tell you the tale... Woods is described as a solid #2. Hunter is described as much higher upside, should be a #1.

Pretty much that simple.
  10. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    Show me any other guy his size that is an elite receiver at the NFL level. He'll be ok, not great, and spend a lot of time on the IR, especially since, being in the slot, he'll get hit a lot.
    Fairweather Fan and Ensconatus high five this.
  11. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,577
    175 lber is a can't miss huh... And we were worried we spent a first on wright? Gtfo