Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Justin Hunter underated!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Feb 16, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    It all depends on what we do in free agency. They said they will make a significant investment in some players and if they do that opens up what we do in the draft. We might already have a good starting safety and a quality guard before we draft.

Drafting a RB or WR in rd 2 is a definite possibility.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Hunter was the ranked 8th among Wrs by rivals coming out of high school, a 4* recruit but he only weighed 175 lbs back then. He could still fill out a little bit and get up to 210-215.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,515
    I like how Hunter can climb the ladder as they say, big tall guy with ups.

But do we need that if Michael Preston comes into his own this season? Maybe not... Then again, our QB has a tendency to let the ball sail, so another tall guy may be just what the doctor ordered.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,928
    I'd be willing to bet that Hunter has a better chance of becoming a weapon than Preston.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    If we could land those 3 FAs, our draft options just got 1000x better.

I would love if Bjoern Werner fell to #10, I doubt it though. If not, it would be hard not to consider Milliner at #10.
  6. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Micheal Preston? We have not had a late pick Wr do anything for a hundred years.
  7. FLA Titans Fan The GM

McNair
    Moolah:
    $432
    Ran a low 4.4 he has crazy long legs
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $82
    i for one don't get the preston hype
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,131
    We picked a WR in the wrong year. Man, if we would of just taken DeCastro instead of KW. Imagine a DeCastro/Warmack duo! Use our 2nd on Cordarrelle Patterson, DeAndre Hopkins, Tavon Austin, Terrance Williams... Silly FO.
  10. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,402
    I wanted decastro as well but it's easier to look at it now with 20/20 vision. Even now I wouldn't be surprised to see another WR taken with our second or third this year. Using your same logic of taking two OL in the first back to back, would you take another WR in the first as well? If we took decastro last year I doubt we would draft Warmack.