Justin Hunter underated!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Feb 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

It all depends on what we do in free agency. They said they will make a significant investment in some players and if they do that opens up what we do in the draft. We might already have a good starting safety and a quality guard before we draft.

Drafting a RB or WR in rd 2 is a definite possibility.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Hunter was the ranked 8th among Wrs by rivals coming out of high school, a 4* recruit but he only weighed 175 lbs back then. He could still fill out a little bit and get up to 210-215.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like how Hunter can climb the ladder as they say, big tall guy with ups.

But do we need that if Michael Preston comes into his own this season? Maybe not... Then again, our QB has a tendency to let the ball sail, so another tall guy may be just what the doctor ordered.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'd be willing to bet that Hunter has a better chance of becoming a weapon than Preston.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we could land those 3 FAs, our draft options just got 1000x better.

I would love if Bjoern Werner fell to #10, I doubt it though. If not, it would be hard not to consider Milliner at #10.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Micheal Preston? We have not had a late pick Wr do anything for a hundred years.

7. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Ran a low 4.4 he has crazy long legs

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i for one don't get the preston hype

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We picked a WR in the wrong year. Man, if we would of just taken DeCastro instead of KW. Imagine a DeCastro/Warmack duo! Use our 2nd on Cordarrelle Patterson, DeAndre Hopkins, Tavon Austin, Terrance Williams... Silly FO.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I wanted decastro as well but it's easier to look at it now with 20/20 vision. Even now I wouldn't be surprised to see another WR taken with our second or third this year. Using your same logic of taking two OL in the first back to back, would you take another WR in the first as well? If we took decastro last year I doubt we would draft Warmack.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar