Justin Hunter: Superstar in the making or a Devery Henderson?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Randy Moss never went over the middle and he was a game changing superstar.

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Too early to tell still. I like the fact that he gives us a true deep threat and that we have Wright who can work the field underneath. If Walker can continue to develop as the TE mismatch then you have all the pieces to have a great offense. Except a consistent QB.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah he has a similar build to Moss but he doesn't have the same straightline speed Moss did. And that's really what made Moss. He could just straight up outrun 99.7% of the DBs lined up across from him.

Hunter is fast but doesnt have that truly elite speed. Unlike Moss, Hunter is going to have to put on several pounds of muscle and really work on his technique if he's ever going to be an elite WR. That's my two cents anyways.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

If we only had a legit QB...

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The most important factor is:

Who is the QB that throws to him? If it is a QB like the titans have had since 2004, he will be a flop. If we get a decent QB, there's a chance he will succeed.

Without the next QB being good.. he and Wright are toast.

Edit: PEDRO... stealing my thunder.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Over-analyzing is kind of the point of a forum...

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

To me Hunter is the right kind of player to center our offense around. He's doing exactly what he was suppose to do all along, develop by mid season and take over. That was the goal everyone set for him. It isn't easy getting reps at WR on this team behind Nate Washington and Kendal Wright.

Hunter is going to beat the DB on him 9 out of 10 times because of his length and agility. The kid has unmatched range when he's out there. He was killing guys yesterday. 2 of his last 3 games have each gone for over 100-yards.

I can't wait to see how good he can get when we find him a good QB.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Justin Hunter is going to be a star for this franchise.

Kid has freak ability and track speed. He is what DHB could have been if he could catch a football and run a route.

Rarely do track guys fully translate to being an elite receiver especially in the NFL.

We have a guy that can take the top off a defense but can also catch anything and run a route tree.

Dangerous man.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Oh yea. He will have another future star playing in the slot and opposite of him in Kendall Wright.

Somebody that just whips nickelbacks and corners 10 - 15 yards out.

Just need a QB

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

For as athletic as he is fall downs every time he touches the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar