Justin Hunter relesed...we need some speed!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanchamps, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Watched some tape of Jordan Leslie and liked what I saw. He's got size and speed and can make tough catches in the middle of the field. He's much better than Hunter. He's on PS, so although it's likely he won't see the field, if he works hard at practice, I wouldn't be surprised.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Hunter is exactly a reason why preseason means nothing to me...

There was one year where he literally was catching every pass thrown his way, or if not, drawing a PI...

Then the season started lol

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Not trolling but is Matthews better than Hunter? I truly can't say right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

He started on the Dolphins and played well last year, and Hunter got cut. So I'd say yes.

Let's not forget, NE wanted Matthews and were going to pay close to what we did. There's obviously some ability that we have yet to see.

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

In Miami, Landry and Parker took the attention away as defenses had to focus on them so maybe he looked great because of that. He's more of a focal point at WR here but has been underwhelming in my opinion, lots of drops that could have kept drives alive.

7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Matthews is a JAG

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Bet Hunter's Mommy isn't happy

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  9. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Uhh, you must not play fantasy football.. Lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Right, NE never thought about that. They just looked at a stat sheet.

They've put more footwork into this guy than any of us have ever done. He can play. Either this system is terrible, he's growing into it, or he's limited by the QB or supporting cast. He's not being paid as a #1 receiver, so somebody else would need to step up before we declare him a bust.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar