Justin Blackmon suspended for remainder of season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I know this isn't politically correct to say on a titans board but i honestly feel sorry for the loyal Jags fans. Could you run a team worse if you tried?

They draft a WR with a pipe in his mouth and a QB who is a total bust.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It goes way beyond that.

Gene Smith took Eugene Monroe because he was hellbent on not missing with his first 1st round pick and thought OT was the safe pick. Monroe was decent but got traded a few weeks ago and the current regime drafted Luke Joekel to replace him because Monroe wasn't worth what franchise LTs get. Smith traded waaaaaay up for Derrick Harvey, who is out of the league. Smith traded up six spots to draft Gabbert, who is clearly a bust. He traded up to jump ahead of the Rams to draft Blackmon. He took Tyson Alualu at #10 when he was a late first round pick at best.

It's not just that the guys he drafted didn't work out, it's that he mortgaged future draft picks to get them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

When it comes to hurting his football team you better bet he is. When it comes to beinga human being maybe not so much.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

As far as what I've read, personally... POST OF THE YEAR!

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They're just below Bengal fans who've put up with a whole lot more, but may have finally gotten through, and Browns fans.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tyson Alualu was a great pick compared to the trash they have had in the last 10 years. He actually plays and is not terrible.

Jack DelRio was not a bad head coach and we will find that out in the next few weeks when he is the HC of the Broncos.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I agree. Like I said in another thread. Del Rio should have been up for coach of the year a couple times there in Jacksonville with the garbage they gave him.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

:bump:

This dude looks like he may never come back:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...they-dont-anticipate-justin-blackmon-in-2014/

And they gave his locker to Blake Bortles:
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...-blackmons-jags-locker-given-to-blake-bortles

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Peyton Manning has made quite a few subpar head coaches look good.

Inheriting a super bowl caliber team, it's hard to look bad.

The Jags are a nightmare, though. I'm sure JDR is as effective or more effective than Fisher.

10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Ugh, is John Fox about to retire or something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar